Yes! Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for the Bluecloud Blog. We are dedicated to sharing the very best information about creating apps and building an app business. We are excited that you are interested in sharing your knowledge too!
This page will give you our complete requirements for writing a guest post. Please read them very carefully.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to hear from you! There is a link to a form at the bottom of this page, you will be able to submit your idea there.
We do get a lot of requests, so if it is obvious that you are just trying to get a backlink and not provide value to our audience, or you don’t give any details about your guest post idea, then we probably won’t respond. So please fill out the form as completely as possible.
All honest and complete inquires will get a response.
Why You Should Write a Guest Post on Our Blog?
First, you might be wondering if it is worth the time to post on our blog. Here is some information on our blog:
- Alexa Traffic Rank: 57,587 (as of 6/24/2015)
- Approximately 65,000 unique visitors a month and growing (as of 6/24/2015)
- Blog posts go out on our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ channels, and we have a system in place for resharing blog content
- Blog posts are sent to our blog subscribers via weekly email list of about 11,000 subscribers (as of 6/24/2015)
- Posts are crossed linked from other related content on our blog
- Read the Requirements below
- Submit your idea via the form linked to at the bottom of this post
- If your idea is accepted, then please follow the Submission Format section to submit your actual post
- BAAAM, the app community benefits from your knowledge!
- Minimum 1,000 words, no maximum
- Post must be in an area of your expertise or share your actual experiences
- It must be related to publishing apps, starting/running an app business, app marketing. If you have any questions about what we are looking for, please refer to our previous posts. If you still have questions, then use the link to the form at the bottom of this page to contact us.
- Please provide a quick outline of your post idea and what you will cover in the form linked to below. If you have multiple ideas, we are totally open to that and can provide you some input on which idea would be best. But we need you to come to us with the idea(s).
- It must be educational and give the reader information that will help them in some way. We love actionable research data and case studies. They are not absolutely necessary but make it much more likely that you will get published.
- Please provide several images for your post. They must be clear and related to the content. A mix of graphs, screenshots and interesting pictures is best.
- No blatant advertising. We will not accept posts with links to opt-in pages or thinly disguised product/event promotions. You will get one link to your website in your author bio and that’s it. We will make an exception if you link to one of your relevant blog posts that has amazing, educational content. Yes, extra emphasis on amazing.
Please submit all posts via email in .TXT format and also include the pictures. We will provide the submission email address if your idea is accepted. We use Wordpress, so if you can submit your post in HTML, that would make it really easy for us to copy and paste.
Also include a quick 2-4 sentence bio about yourself. If you want to include a headshot, that would be awesome. But it is optional...if you want to be an app ninja, that's cool too.
Thanks for reading through that! If you got this far, then you are probably someone that we would love to work with.